Member from Riverside,CA

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
It doesn't fit that good. It was too small so I had to stretch it because it didn't wrap all the way around the bumper so its a little deformed. I'll take a picture to show you. There was also no hole for my exhaust so I had to cut the the hole myself. It also started to slip off so I had to use silicone to keep it in place. It also doesn't fit flush on the outside part of the bumper. I like the way it looks but if I had to do it again, I would have bought it. Too many issues and forsure not worth the $500 their asking. They crazy. lol

CokeZero

Reaction score
It doesn't fit that good. It was too small so I had to stretch it because it didn't wrap all the way around the bumper so its a little deformed. I'll take a picture to show you. There was also no hole for my exhaust so I had to cut the the hole myself. It also started to slip off so I had to use silicone to keep it in place. It also doesn't fit flush on the outside part of the bumper. I like the way it looks but if I had to do it again, I would have bought it. Too many issues and forsure not worth the $500 their asking. They crazy. lol

Damn that sucks, if I could find one for a reasonable price I would just have it molded.

DBO867

Reaction score
hey were neighbors, im from moreno valley, but my accord looks like everyone elses, stock haha. well atleast for now, currently have no funds to invest in it, but when i do. itll be flawless, or atleast in my eyes haha

Back