Midwest Meet

maroonCD5

Reaction score
I was considering expanding the upper central Midwest Accord community (WI, IL, IN, MI) of the great lakes accords site to the rest of the Midwestern states (IA, KS, MO, etc.). but members within the site were reluctant, idk.
http://www.greatlakesaccords.com/

I was thinking of renaming this site to midwestaccords.com if there were enough Midwest members.. are there?

here was the discussion (contribute if you want) http://www.greatlakesaccords.com/t422-midwest-accords-discuss

if there are enough, we could rename the site. who knows what kinda meets we could have..

roll callllll!

..okay, seriously. I only see two other people on this thread who are from the mdwest, besides me and LXF23 :fail:

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
I know a guy in STL with a 90 Prelude. A guy in Rolla, MO with a CB7. I know a guy in KC with a CB7. And another buddy of mine, who's overseas(military) who'll be back in the Spring, also with a CB7. He's in KC. Given enough advance, these people will show up to a meet. How far they'll drive, IDK. We've all gone to Chicago before, so...

lifelongbread knows the KS guys. There's a couple in Overland Park/Olathe/Shawnee Mission. And there's a handful in Topeka and Wichita.

As with most anyone, we're willing to drive a few hours but not real far.

These are the "regional" forums Im on.
www.midwestce.net
www.kcsr.org

Im also on...
www.cb7tuner.com
www.v6performace.net
www.acurazine.com

Plus facebook. There are plenty of us, it's just the logistics of orchestrating such a meet. It would need to be planned months in advance and then posted up on all possible outlets. Like we could start planning now for a meet in the spring, lol. Im 2 hours from KC and 2 hours from STL. I'd drive to CHI if the turnout were good. Anymore than 6 hours and I'll need to get a hotel, which also means I'd need a weekend.

It can be done, and Im for it, but I gave up because only a couple people were willing to travel. That and no one wanted to drive even 2 hours to meet 2 or 3 people. I dont blame them but I digress.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
im in the northern chicago land area, im up for a meet within id say no more than 3 hours, but i warn anyone and everyone money is so tight i may not show due to "saving gas" for work :/ amd on top of that my 6ga is in no condition to taken pics of xD :hide:

i know of 3 maybe 4 people in the area with 6ga alone and ive seen some others who im pretty sure i dont know running around the Lake County area of IL, LX F23A1, hes in chicago theres another guy in WI bout an hour and a half from chi and im bout 45 from chi myself... so yeah...

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
A buddy of mine is coming home, from overseas, in the Spring. Id like to get a welcome home party/meet going for him and Id like it to involve all of the MO/KS guys, or as many as we can get. Even if no one shows, I know I'll be there, lol.

Due to funds and weather, it'll more than likely January or maybe even February before Ill be making any long trips. Once Spring comes around, and things go smoothly, I'll be down for going to CHI-town. Haha, I rhymed! Lol. Anyways, yeah...

Back