Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Raul

Reaction score
I think about stumbling upon money all the time, if only. :rofl:

Well, we'd all love to stumble upon a couple mil, as would I. I wouldnt mind just a few grand though. Get me over the hump for a while, lol.

What about this? Cheaper solution :)
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/91-05-Acura-...131?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588dc54a5b

Pretty sure that's standard up here, yeah.

The issue would be getting one that wasn't beat on by the previous owner.

My friend has a black one, 5 speed, heated seats and mirrors. Very nice car and amazing on gas. He is selling it though....

Mikey

Reaction score
^That's kinda neat. I wonder how it plays your music though. Is there a set radio station or...?

I dont think my OEM radio has an "AUX" function though. Just FM/CD/TAPE.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^The 3.5mm jack format has been around forever…I don’t understand why it’s not incorporated into all cars.

That’s interesting, and awesome it lets you use your car’s controls to navigate. I wonder what shows up on the CD changer’s screen, since the LED screen is preloaded with a certain layout for display graphics.

So the plug from the GROM goes into the back of the CD headunit? Mine is broken so I wonder if this would still work, lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
I wonder what shows up on the CD changer’s screen, since the LED screen is preloaded with a certain layout for display graphics.
This is more or less what I meant. Although, I still dont understand the logistics of it. If I plug this in, in what mode will the music play?

If it just starts playing that might kinda.....sucky, lol. You'd have to plug/unplug it every time you wanna switch.

Otherwise, it's gotta play off the CD, FM or TAPE settings. Unless I dont know my radio stuff. Alas, Im betting on the latter.

NGP_UA5

Reaction score
This is more or less what I meant. Although, I still dont understand the logistics of it. If I plug this in, in what mode will the music play?

If it just starts playing that might kinda.....sucky, lol. You'd have to plug/unplug it every time you wanna switch.

Otherwise, it's gotta play off the CD, FM or TAPE settings. Unless I dont know my radio stuff. Alas, Im betting on the latter.

Quit ****ing around.
http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entertainment/Mobile_Video_n_Navigation/Navigation/DNX7190HD

BAM. Done.

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: Mikey's 2001 Accord Coupe EX

Trying to get my lazy *** to do my fogs. Ive had the film for like 2 weeks; I just need to do work.

Got something Ive always wanted on it's way. Will probably be here in a few weeks. Also thinking about putting the Si's on in the next few weeks as well.

Time to gear up for spring, BITCHES!

Back