Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That diffuser looks redonkulous.

But the spoiler combo looks hawt. Just hunkered down and aggressive. Grrr

Mikey

Reaction score
The diffuser grows on ya, lol. Im looking at the rear bumper. Doesnt look OEM, but I like it.

CG2

Reaction score
Someone NEEDS to sell a diffuser for 6gens... I've always wanted one to spice up the rear of the car, it's so bland back there. It has to be somewhat functional though, not just for looks lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The one in that photo wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have the wings on the sides of it.

Brad2274

Reaction score
Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
No, that's not the same bumper. That B2 bumper has flares on the side. Look at how OEM the one above looks.

Removed my sunroof visor, btw. Left a mark on the roof. It's not a scratch but I can't clean it off so IDK how to handle it.

Matt's got black seats for UBER cheap but I'm too picky to pick up just the seats. I'd need the other interior parts.

Brad2274

Reaction score
ahh youre right. have you tried waxing your roof? if that doesnt work then lightly polish it, should come off. im actually buying the covers off matts rear seats and his seatbelts, that's(and some rsx front seats :boink:) all i need to finish my black interior. thought about painting your ivory interior?

Mikey

Reaction score
Damn you! LOL. I don't wanna paint. It comes off over time and is uneven.

I've got some stuff I can try on the roof and see what it does.

Brad2274

Reaction score
hahah, my paints holding up alright so far, some scratches from use but thats because i mistakenly didnt clear all the parts. i wouldve rather gotten a charcoal interior swap, but i just couldnt find one local and shipping all that is insane. ive got a Quartz interior that would look awesome with green if you wanna take a road trip, id cut you a deal for all of it :naughty:

Mikey

Reaction score
Black or bust, bro. You know that lol. You're probably twice the distance from me too lol.

Back