Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
This is what inspired me to go wingless...

2012-04-16_23-28-00.jpg

wooah who's is this? That difusor has potential

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That car has an Ontario plate, but I can't say I have ever seen it around.

Maybe someone else from up here has.

The rear diffuser looks like the one from an S2K.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Removed my sunroof visor, btw. Left a mark on the roof. It's not a scratch but I can't clean it off so IDK how to handle it.

I had the same issue. Claybar took it off, but it took a lot of effort and attempts.

Mikey

Reaction score
Figured just as much. Ive got some rubbing compound and some rough waxes I'll try. If they dont work, I'll try a claybar.

I will say though, I notice a difference with it off. The visor lifts the jump-off point for the airflow, thus helping the air flow right over the open roof as opposed to coming into the vehicle.

Just this morning I had it open, without the visor and I could feel the air rushing in at my head. Im not used to that, lol. That may or may not be something I put back on. Or, Ive seen ones that are much smaller and a lot more lo-pro. Almost look like an M3 spoiler for your sunroof, lol. But they're all more than likely stick on. :skurred:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think the 7th Gen ones are more low-profile, but I don't think those fit our cars/are stick on.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Figured just as much. Ive got some rubbing compound and some rough waxes I'll try. If they dont work, I'll try a claybar.

I will say though, I notice a difference with it off. The visor lifts the jump-off point for the airflow, thus helping the air flow right over the open roof as opposed to coming into the vehicle.

Just this morning I had it open, without the visor and I could feel the air rushing in at my head. Im not used to that, lol. That may or may not be something I put back on. Or, Ive seen ones that are much smaller and a lot more lo-pro. Almost look like an M3 spoiler for your sunroof, lol. But they're all more than likely stick on. :skurred:
I had mine off for a day...it's considerably more windy and noisier.

Back