Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Honda got one thing right with the 6th Gen(sedan, at least), when they went back to the similar shape of the 4th Gen. Which I like to affectionately refer to as the 'original 6th Gen'.

Mikey

Reaction score
Forsure man, I look forward to more pics!
You and me both, lol. Money is tight and will be, especially if I pick up that CB. There's a big meet this weekend so I'll probably have some pics from it but nothings changed much, lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
Best, and probably only, shot from the meet. Gonna do a solo shoot this weekend. Hoping for calendar material.

549083_655839396643_1401404633_n.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Best, and probably only, shot from the meet. Gonna do a solo shoot this weekend. Hoping for calendar material.

549083_655839396643_1401404633_n.jpg

4 x 4 Calender or Honda Calender for a local dealership?

:coffee:

:lawl:

Would like to see the fog housings colourmatched, even the headlights as well, but that might make the front end a bit too dark.

Mikey

Reaction score
Honda/Accord only calendar.....Lol. I was looking at Eibach's PRO Kit on Amazon. The whole thing is under $500. I'd spend that on just the Konis alone. I'm thinking and looking. I've thought about paint matching fog housings. But I think the colors offset each other just enough.

Put her into Winter mode; OEMs and window visors. Found a nail in one of my Continentals. SO pissed. They're my summer wheels so I have awhile to fix it. I just hate tire patches and I don't wanna replace just the one. :-\

Anyway, on with the madness!

IMAG1125.jpg

IMAG1127-1.jpg

IMAG1126.jpg

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Preparation well done, sir. (Why not coilovers though?)

This reminds me to pull out my stock rims from my garage, but I'm so lazy... (really wish our v6 rims came in 17'..)

Mikey

Reaction score
Preparation well done, sir. (Why not coilovers though?)

This reminds me to pull out my stock rims from my garage, but I'm so lazy... (really wish our v6 rims came in 17'..)
Yeah, but 16s are better than 15s, lol. I like my ride quality and coilovers tend to be stiff and harsh. PLUS they usually offer a much lower height. Buying Type 1s or Type 2s and having them on the higher end would be a waste, I feel.

check this one for price comparison of the eibachs.. free shipping!
http://www.ajusa.com/Eibach-4041780-Pro-System-Kit-a1ac8f.html

i have the same set up but thinking of getting the koni yellow this spring since i have some extra eibach sportlines.
Yellows and sportiness were my initial choice. Probably still will be. I just came across the pro kit on Amazon for cheap and thought I'd look into it. It's a constant battle, lol.

Back