More Goodies: Red Exhaust Wrap. Completed pics pg. 3

1bad6

Reaction score
Niice, bay looks awesome. I got myself a nice blankey too for my ball bearing snail, as well as wrap for manifold.

You will absolutely love it!

thats pretty sweet I want one for my F. when are you coming to va? I'm sure I wanna see yours just as much as you wanna see mine. your making twice my power! thats ****ing insane.

jealous of you guys :sad: can't find a turbo blanket for my 16g.

I'm planning to come to VA sometime around June. I'll PM you and coordinate my visit to make sure we can meet. I'm certain you can find a blanket for yours. I got mine off ebay...it's a great quality one.

Your turbo manifold was fabricated in house, just like the rest of your components. The wastegate placement is directly off the collector, and center, no boost creep issues and no crazy noise. Just for the record :)

I didn't know you guys did it in house. That's awesome! I have no issues with the wastegate placement. The BOV could possibly have been placed differently...I get noticeable surge regularly. I'm not sure if the placement would make a difference though.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Compressor surge is dependent on the wastegate side I believe. If you are having boost leak issues on the blow-off valve side you can easily adjust that.

Back