Mu9enx's Mercedes Benz 01' C320

Tubbzilla

Reaction score
Nice car man! My friend goes to UCR and lives there during the weekdays, I hope to run into you one day when I'm visiting him, especially at parties. LOL jaykayy Tommy, nice to hear that you got your wheels back :)

mr. smith

Reaction score
thats prolly the best i have ever seen this model look, its goes hard!!!

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
looks doope kid. sickest c-class of that generation i've ever seen. but i agree that you should've went wider on the wheels.

Mu9enx

Reaction score
Nice car man! My friend goes to UCR and lives there during the weekdays, I hope to run into you one day when I'm visiting him, especially at parties. LOL jaykayy Tommy, nice to hear that you got your wheels back :)

LOL Tubby. Didn't know who it was at first, hahah. Tricked me you bastard! Visit us soon! :jae:

Mu9enx

Reaction score
Thanks guise for all the compliments/opinions, again. I wish I could go wider, but I didn't custom order the wheels. If it was my way, I would've went 9.5 in the rears, at LEAST. But Audi fitment is a bit conservative when they aren't stretching and poking. (Those who don't know; I bought my wheels from Penske Audi for about 1/2 the price of MSRP. COuldn't pass up on the deal, and even though it was for 19x8.5's all around, I feel like it was definitely worth it for new T/A's.)

I may try to get 19x10.5's in the future, or maybe get some VS-XX's. Not sure, but I'm just happy I have a full set of my favorite wheels.

Back