Mu9enx's Mercedes Benz 01' C320

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I like the car a lot, but I'm really not feeling the Volks. You should go with an AMG rep wheel for sure. Leave the TE37's for the Jap brands.

I don't understand everyone's obsession with TE37's.........

Millz

Reaction score
I like the car a lot, but I'm really not feeling the Volks. You should go with an AMG rep wheel for sure. Leave the TE37's for the Jap brands.

i agree... i'd love yo see your car on something as simple as monoblocks

best looking rim on a benz IMO

still love it though, good work

sonnyleq

Reaction score

lol, cuz its a classic.

how often does one see a volks on a german car. >10 probably

truWarier02

Reaction score
I think BBS LM's look the best on that car. But then again, LM's look good on almost everything!

Mu9enx

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I agree, it may look a bit weird, but I find it to be very complimenting of my car's lines. Honestly, the TE/LE's will probably make any modern car look great, which is why I was so in love with it. It's simple, sexy, and functional. Plus, it makes my BBK look good!

I wanted LM's, but even for a used set they are way out of my budget. I agree, LM's look great on any car, but then, a lot of Euros already run those wheels. I wanted to be different, yet retain a sporty look. :D

Back