my first HDR

KnightRyder

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments guys.

yes i will make a member rides thread in about a month. i have several parts coming in still, still working on my ICE. and working on painting my interior trim pieces in gunmetal to match my rims and im gonna paint the engine covers the same color. also doing the razo AT shift knob and boot install soon, gonna paint that knob to match my black/gunmetal theme. so yea, give it a month or so and i'll do another photoshoot and post a member rides thread.

for you guys who want to try an HDR with my high res pics, PM me your email and i'll send them to you. but you'll have to manually enter the exposure number because i did some pic converting and somewhere that embeded data was lost, no big deal. oh and they may not line up 100% because i didnt use a tripod, i used photoshop and tried to aline them to the best of my abilities.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
heres another shot at it, this time i used a cool temperate instead of warm...
Untitled-1_2_3_4_5_tonemapped3.jpg

shavedaccord

Reaction score
The thing with HDR is the more shadow/highlights you have the better the end result will be. Overcast skys at about dusk or dawn is the perfect situation for HDR in my opinion.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
the shadows seem a little dark in the last one...and the white balance seems to be thrown off by the bluish tint the picture has...i think with some shadow/highlight adjustment in photoshop and color balance it could work...

asphyxxed

Reaction score
great shot! gotta love hdr...you use photomatix?
love the wheels btw

Back