My struts are shot / best way to spend my tax return?

Messingerzt

Reaction score
not everything is used. i remember seeing some brand new illuminas in there for a good price.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
For a $500 budget, I'd recommend used APEXi WS coilovers...check Acurazine, V6P, etc.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i got my illuminas for my old accord for $365 shipped off ebay. they were an awesome shock. id def suggest full coilovers tho, if you wanna go a little above the $500 mark.

champaned_out

Reaction score
Omni Power Coilovers are pretty cheap... although i dont see them on ebay anymore... i remember seeing some for $550 shipped
an alternate route would be searching around different forums for a good deal on a used set like someone above mentioned

i got my Apexi WS used and they ride perfectly

fothermucker

Reaction score
Sketch, if you say TEIN Basics are overpriced at $765 then what are you suggesting instead?

A-cord

Reaction score
if you don't mind buying used.. just wait for a used set of coilovers.. people usually let em go for around 500. and if you want to buy new.. looks for a set of omni power coilovers.. i've seen them around for under 600 shipped. someone posted a link to where they were being sold, i forget where it was posted though

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Sketch, if you say TEIN Basics are overpriced at $765 then what are you suggesting instead?

ive heard of other coilovers going for less.

heres d2's for a little more, a better coilover. (the original ones i posted were for ce chassis accords)

http://www.raceinspired.com/p-8668-...honda-accord-1998-2002.aspx?affiliateid=10065

heres F2 T1's for $630 and free shipping, another better coilover.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Func...-Coilover_W0QQitemZ390008573695QQcmdZViewItem

you guys gotta stop getting boners over teins. theyre really not **** anymore compared to whats available. and i didnt say they were overpriced, i said theres better out there for the same price or less.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back