National Geographic: Bugatti Veyron

juicebox00

Reaction score
fast car but for less than half the price i can build a faster honda!:thumbsup:

i would hope you could build a faster honda for $500,000...lol. The bugatti could easily put out more power but they had to make it reliable too

cudablack2004

Reaction score
hey for a million bucks i sure wouldnt be investing in a 1000 hp car....and ima be real ill never be able to afford and maintain that car ever!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
its a nice car please believe me but if a million dollar check was to appear in ur mailbox will any of u invest in a bugatti?

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
fast car but for less than half the price i can build a faster honda!:thumbsup:

lol. Nine years of R&D from the best engineers in the world, with a nearly limitless budget from Volkswagon, countless technologies invented specifically for the Veyron and you're saying you could do the same for for 500k in your backyward with a Honda. lmao. You the biggest joke on the site, pls go.

Phatbass

Reaction score
lol. Nine years of R&D from the best engineers in the world, with a nearly limitless budget from Volkswagon, countless technologies invented specifically for the Veyron and you're saying you could do the same for for 500k in your backyward with a Honda. lmao. You the biggest joke on the site, pls go.

I didnt wanna be the one to say it but now that you did....:rwerd:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

R is for Rape

Back