National Geographic: Bugatti Veyron

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol...this car is for the people that need "THE biggest/most expensive/fastest/lightest ________" :lawl:

if i had a million, no way i'd buy it. if i won a $330M lottery and got 2/3 of it after taxes...i might have to reconsider...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I'd go with a Ferrari F430 ($218k), a Pagani Zonda ($694k), a Lambo Murc LP640 ($350k), a Aston Martin Rapide ($200k), a BMW 760 ($135k), and of course a low miles Acura NSX ($60k).

.....all for less than a Bugatti.....

to me, there are no "yeah buts" that could sway me into getting the Bugatti instead. ever. lol.

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
SSC Ultimate Aero...maybe not as technically advanced as the Veyron, but still a sweet ride. I'd also love to have a T-Rex Campangna (3 wheel vehicle)

bovodo

Reaction score
we might not understand this type of mentality. But when your filthy rich, you don't tend to buy the cars that less wealthy people tend to buy. What would people think if Lil Wayne (which does own a Veyron) pull up in an "ordinary" F430 which could be bought at most "luxury" dealerships.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
I'd go with a Ferrari F430 ($218k), a Pagani Zonda ($694k), a Lambo Murc LP640 ($350k), a Aston Martin Rapide ($200k), a BMW 760 ($135k), and of course a low miles Acura NSX ($60k).

to me, there are no "yeah buts" that could sway me into getting the Bugatti instead. ever. lol.
were not talking "instead" :lawl: either you have a 253mph car or you dont :lawl:

if i had enough money, there would be nothing to dissuade me from having one :lawl: IF. and of course a bunch of other sweet rides :lawl:

addicted2hondaz

Reaction score

you forgot to add you can potentially have an entire fleet ofall your fav car done how you want them(ex:all your fav hondas all your fav mucle cars etc etc) + recreational vehicles of all your fav activities

you can match your clothes and your mood :lolhitting:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
we might not understand this type of mentality. But when your filthy rich, you don't tend to buy the cars that less wealthy people tend to buy. What would people think if Lil Wayne (which does own a Veyron) pull up in an "ordinary" F430 which could be bought at most "luxury" dealerships.

IIRC....one can't just walk into a Ferrari dealer and buy a brand new Ferrari. You have to own a used one first, for at least a year, then you're able to buy new.

With the Enzo, I think you have to have owned an F40 and/or an F50 before you can purchase.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
were not talking "instead" :lawl: either you have a 253mph car or you dont :lawl:

if i had enough money, there would be nothing to dissuade me from having one :lawl: IF. and of course a bunch of other sweet rides :lawl:

i just don't see this car being about the bragging rights of its top speed. you'll never drive it that fast. and if you're talking about dynamic performance, the car will get trounced by many others.

you can tell me how awesome your car is because it can go 253mph, and I'll just smile because for the same price I'll have a garage full of automotive heaven.

Back