Need help buying everything for my car. (Not kidding)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
u'll take me on the straights, but i'll walk by u at the corners :hihi:

ok, we have gone soo off topic.. bring teh whorage to teh shoutbox thread :lawl:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Yeah so does anyone else have good suggestions for what to buy? Otherwise I'm going to order that I/H/E off that site and save the rest for later.

TheHunter

Reaction score
:gtfo:
image.php

likeawp

Reaction score
I concur with Sketch.............switch to tuner wheels of your choice and slam the car......then a front camber kit if you care about tire life like me.:ownedrun:.......I/H/E aren't necessary because their performance gains aren't astoundingly worthwhile.........work with suspension instead :thumbsup:......accord is a heavy car and it needs to be glued to the ground

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
RJ.... I have no idea what site it was that I recommended.... :hide:

As far as wheels.... I too have been set on gunmetal rims. I know where you're coming from. So do you really like 7-spoke styles? That's what I'm thinking since both that you've mentioned were 7's. What about 5-spoke wheels? Mesh-type?

Personally, those 5zigens look AMAZING. I don't think I've seen them before. :thinking:

Here's my opinion.... pick those wheels up if you can.... I think you'll fall in love with them on your car. But if you still crave gunmetal, there's nothing saying you can't take those wheels and get them powdercoated. Hell, it says there are scratches that need to be fixed anyways, so that would just be part of the prep process to powder coat them. 2 steps in 1 ftw! Think about about it... if you're getting a great deal on the wheels, you can afford to do the work afterwards to get them looking perfect. Maybe get a photoshop of those wheels on your car, and then another one of them in gunmetal. :)

Don't bother with a front camber kit... but I think you already know this. ;) It's rear camber if anything that you'd need corrected, but just the alignment is most important. duhh.

Have you upgraded your rear sway bar?? If not, DO IT!!! It will completely change how your car feels in the corners. I promise you'll love it.

Headers are so expensive for our cars.. I wouldn't even bother. They will only give minimal gains, and you said you are fine with all show and no go. Don't get them IMO. Get the WS2 (or Magnaflow :rolleyes: ) and the CAI are you're set for that stuff.

Do you not like blackhoused headlights? I think it will be nicer if you did them once you have tuner wheels. Look into a retro possibly if you're still wanting something else for "looks".

Sorry for the very long post. I was just thinking and typing at the same time. haha. Hit me up if ya wanna talk about it!! :thumbsup: We can brainstorm some more stuff.

Back