Need help buying everything for my car. (Not kidding)

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
The best mod you could possibly do to your car first, is buy a cl type s 6 speed tranny and have it swapped into your car. V6's scream with a 6 speed. Id say, all the money ur planning on dumping into your car you shud save a little more and lose that autotragic sure to fail tranny and just swap ur transmission. You wont be dissapointed and your car will last much much longer. How many miles does ur car have? almost all 6thgen auto trannys are sure to fail =(

theaccordian

Reaction score
Yeah it's basically just for sound. I don't want to race my car and crash :( But definitely thanks for the advice!

if its for sound, just slap on an open air filter and a magnaflow muffler. for a grand total of 40 bucks as opposed to 1500 for full set of bolt ons.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Okay RJ...heres my honest opinion on what i would do if that were my car
1. Get blackhoused headlights....change the tails back to stock
2. GEt the 5Zigen rims....keep em that way or get em gunmetal
3. You want sound...id rather jus get a catback exhaust...screw headers
4. Get the CAI...it'll sound nice on ur V6 along with a catback exhaust
5. If overall fails...save up for that 6spd swap.....

TheHunter

Reaction score
I'm going to blackhouse on friday with david. I emailed that guy about the 5zigen rims but he said there was already a couple people before me, but if they fell through I got them. (I'm not holding my breath), and I think I clarified this, but this isn't money I can "save up" for a 6 speed swap... or trust me... that's what I'd do. I need to spend this money before the end of the year as to not pay taxes on it. Advice is helpful though.... I hope I get those rims. *mumbles* stupid chrome crap... *kicks tire*

lwlba

Reaction score
interesting. how much money are u planning to spend anyways?

TheHunter

Reaction score
I spent 1300 for the full catback, headers, and intake. The guy with the 5zigen rims said if the guy doesn't buy them today, I've got 'em. That might be all I buy until next month. If I have to spend more, I'll probably buy some dress stuff from T.A.S. *crosses fingers about rims*

Back