NEED HELP FINDIN racing aluminum radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
yea mine had tranny fluid lines on the bottom...i've never really thought about that...but if that was all that was stopping them...then the 6spd CL-S should have aluminum radiator options...but i bet they all have it regardless...

nagoner1

Reaction score
I just wanna thank everyone for all the info. Thats all i needed some input from some good people to help me out. I'm the only dude from my club with an Accord. Everyone out here has kseries and bseries powered civics. But I guess its A good idea to either modify one from another yeAR to fit, or I have been given a few websites from a few people here to try. Once again I really wanna thank everyonefor their help

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
If you ask me an aluminum rad is a waste of money. But I guess if you have a lot of money to spend in this sh*tty economy then it doesnt matter, because you could always live and eat inside your car when you dont have enough money to pay your rent. You asked a question on here, dont expect to get the same answer from everybody. Most of the people on here are all about cost vs performance. Most people on here are simple, there are some who go the extra miles to perfect their cars, BUT you have to understand that there are far far far too many idiots who ask dumb questions and whenever someone NEW on here asks about something, its most likely been talked about in another forum. So do your re-search before asking your questions, because people on here are tired of pointless and re-peat threads. Have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

waccord99

Reaction score
bump for jersey....if he wants a aluminium radiator he wants it why do u critize him..help him find it.......if you want a pair of rims for your car is it right for someone to tell u that you dont need them???at least we have some hooked up accords flying around instead of just civics.....

Last edited:

nagoner1

Reaction score
LOL HONDaLUVER83....are you serious? I dont have money to pay my rent?
I pay a mortage you fool(I OWN A HOUSE in case you dont understand) If some people like to be simple, thats good for them. I dont knock no1's style even if I think its wack. Me personally....I like to be different....I like to do everything at 100%....GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!! is my moto. But some people think adding a $50 dollar ebay lip on their car, some 40 foglights, and OEM rims.....THEY ASSUME THEY THE ****. You think cars like that make it to magazines? get trophies? is that what you call hard work?

Alot of people hide behind their keyboards and hate on people who do things better than them. But when they see the cars on the road they looking breaking their necks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back