Neuspeed springs (camber)?

f23accord

Reaction score
My girl got me my neuspeed sport springs for christmas but I'm hesitating in installing them cause I really don't know if I would need a camber kit the springs drop (front 1.8) (rear 1.7) it's not a big drop at all but I was just wondering how much negative camber would I have. (thanks guys)

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
you won't know until you throw them on. Every car sits a bit differently. Throw it on, wait a couple days, go get an alignment and see if you need to correct the camber or not.

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
bro, trust me i ASKED the same question you did when i first got them .. i had neg camber in the back but its not big problem, like what everyone in this forum would say is get your toe zero'd out when you get a alignment and you will be good ! i had my neuspeed sports on for a year already with an alignment. and my tires are still perfect lil to no tire wear !! trust me you will be fine. especially cause we have such alittle drop

f23accord

Reaction score
So the front doesn't camber then? Only the back does cause I'm looking at camber kits and they r expensive the cheapest ones I found were the Megan for $107 the pair but they r rear camber only

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
So the front doesn't camber then? Only the back does cause I'm looking at camber kits and they r expensive the cheapest ones I found were the Megan for $107 the pair but they r rear camber only
Front and rears will camber, just different amounts.

meximan16

Reaction score
it not going to be bad. am sitting on tien springs right now and i onli had to get a rear camber kit. and thats onli cuz my dad would bug me about it

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The 'Honda Lean' is probably the biggest thing you'll notice, one of the rear wheels may have more/less camber than the other. Nothing to worry about as far as the front.

Back