Neuspeed springs (camber)?

Accord2Show

Reaction score
I am running those exact springs on my car with the factory struts for the past 9 years with no camber kit. I have not had a bit of problems.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
you wouldnt really need a camber kit for such a small drop.

right now currently i have -2.7 camber in the front and -3.2 in the rear. still no sign of any camber wear yet. after about 3-4 months.

Namboyz

Reaction score
camber should be around negative 2 and higher. i have the eibach prokit and i get around negative 2 without correction. it rides fine and the thread is wearing evenly due to the alignment 2 weeks after the drop.

whooops sorrry =)

Last edited:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
camber should be around negative 2 and higher. i have the eibach prokit and i get around negative 2 without correction. it rides fine and the thread is wearing evenly due to the alignment 2 weeks after the drop.

sorry to thread jack but i have a set of ingalls rear camber smart arms if your interested. when i figured my camber was dealable i never put them on.

not allowed to sell things till you have 50 posts and have been here a month. not sure if it applies to you since you didn't actually make a FS thread but you may get in some trouble from teh skittles. just givin you a heads up.

f23accord

Reaction score
I allready droped my car and yea it hardly cambered but I still want to fix it but thanks guys for all your info and hopefully post pics soon once again thanks. :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, in that case, if youre going to get a camber kit, check out the Wicked Tuning ones on ebay. i havent heard anything bad about them, and thats what ill probably get eventually....just to have the adjustability. if you dont want to get them, for whatever reason, definitely try to get a kit designed like that one, because the ingalls ones go on the lower side of the rear knuckle, and you need 2 per side, not 1 like the wicked tuning design, where they replace the arm on top of the knuckle.

f23accord

Reaction score
I have been looking at the eibach cambers and Megan what can u tell me about those, the ingalls cost a lot I think but I don't want to sacrafice quality over money

Back