Neuspeed springs (camber)?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, that megan one youre looking at is the same design as the wicked tuning ones i was talking about....which imo, is the better way to adjust the camber....with just that one arm, instead of having to use 2 and ****ing up the toe in the meantime. toe is the real killer of tires, so the less you have to deal with/**** that up, the better haha. i didnt search for the eibach one you referred to, so idk what it looks like....but if its like the megan, then :thumbup: haha.

the only difference between the kits would probably be the adjustability range. so just keep that in mind. you should also know your current camber setting before going and buying a kit, because if the kit says its adjustable from like +1.5° to -2.75°, then you have to factor that into your current camber setting. like if youre at -2°, then with that +1.5° adjustability, the best you could get would be -0.5°, not actually +1.5° camber. just to clarify.

f23accord

Reaction score
Ohh ok yea the eibach kit I saw is on tire rack and tas auto but thanks for the info I will let u know what I end up choosing

Back