New from Louisiana. Check out the accord and other rides!

dustint209

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a newbie to the accord scene. I do work at a Honda dealership though but we sell ATVs and Motorcycles not cars. I've been a motor head since a kid. I also like to run nitro R/C trucks. Here are my rides, previous and current. Enjoy.

Here is my pocket bike. I wrecked the plastics up so its not together right now. Waiting for the winter. It's a kick in the a** though.

My 87 s10 with a 350. Its got a good cam, holley carb, posi rear end. It's got about 290hp at the crank. I fix it more then I drive it though. :furious:

95 Z28 Camaro.This was my daily driver before the accord. It had flowmaster exhaust and cold air intake. The tranny went out at 124,000 miles. Tires were bald and no a/c. I still got $2,000 for it.

And last but not least the accord dx auto. I wanted to go with something a little more fuel efficient. I paid $4,500 for it with 108,000 miles. A week after i got it the timing belt snapped and cost me another $1,100 to fix. Whata bummer. I still have a few bugs to work out and a little bit of body work. I made my own eyebrows with some silver vinyl left over from the camaro. I think they look great. Painted the back of the honda logo to. I have a mtx 12" with a 300w amp in the trunk. Replaced stock tweeters. Sounds great. I'm broke as hell so mods will come at a slow pace. Glad to be a part of 6thgenaccord.

She's wet in this pic...

What should my first mod be?
-Lower
-Exhaust
-Front lip

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
since you're not worried about going fast go lower. bolt ons don't do **** for our cars and sometimes take away power.

the lower you go the happier you'll be since your lead foot can find a release with the s10

SykVSyx

Reaction score
since you're not worried about going fast go lower. bolt ons don't do **** for our cars and sometimes take away power.

the lower you go the happier you'll be since your lead foot can find a release with the s10

QFT.

Welcome to 6GA.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What up, welcome man. Everyone here will tell you to lower first. I would say swap your car to a 5spd then lower, unless you like the auto.

Back