New from Louisiana. Check out the accord and other rides!

dustint209

Reaction score
thank you all for the nice welcome. Yes it will be lowered asap. I'm thinking of getting a borla or magnaflow muffler but that will be the only performance mod. These cars are turds so I won't waste time and money on go fast stuff. I also want to take the side molding off and lay a piece of aluminum in the channel to make a flush look. Wheels and tires will have to wait.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
thank you all for the nice welcome. Yes it will be lowered asap. I'm thinking of getting a borla or magnaflow muffler but that will be the only performance mod. These cars are turds so I won't waste time and money on go fast stuff. I also want to take the side molding off and lay a piece of aluminum in the channel to make a flush look. Wheels and tires will have to wait.

Samuel.jpg

dustint209

Reaction score

The side molding is recessed into the door by about 1/8in. I plan to buy aluminum flat bar that is 1/8in thick by how ever wide the molding is. I'll trim it to fit in the recess so that it sits flush with the rest of the door. Still confused?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The side molding is recessed into the door by about 1/8in. I plan to buy aluminum flat bar that is 1/8in thick by how ever wide the molding is. I'll trim it to fit in the recess so that it sits flush with the rest of the door. Still confused?

Take pics, and show us how it turns out.

Back