New From MD

runningpanda

Reaction score
Hey guys, Chris here. I saw a members car on stanceworks (Adrian) and he referred me here.

I have a 1984 BMW 528e, and I just got a 1998 Accord V6 sedan within the past 6 months or so.

Right now I'm painting the wheels green (I'll catch some heat for it, but whatever) and I'm building a wood slatted roof rack with fog lights that will run on a battery mounted on the rack in a watertight box.

I look forward to learning more about my car and getting to know you guys.

Lates

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate!!
People here are generally pretty friendly, and are always great when you have a problem with the accord that needs solving. (provided you use the search function before asking)
Post up some stats on the Accord in members rides along with some pics when you get the chance!

runningpanda

Reaction score
I'm on mye28.com a lot, so I have a general feel of forums.
The car runs great, and hopefully I won't have to ask for any help fixing it anytime soon;)

A little about me, 19, I go to Salisbury University. I'm studying Graphic Design, but I want to get into Industrial Design, I run track (steeplechase) and I like building things myself to add a personal touch. I'm also very poor, being a college student, so I do a lot of work on a cheap budget, so don't hate on me too much, haha.
I'd like to find some sawblades or another set of cool stock rims that fit, and lower the car whether it be by cutting springs or buying a setup.
I'd really like to meet some guys if there are any around the area. I'm from Frederick, MD and will be there over the summer probably. I'll look through the MD,VA, etc. thread and see who's where.
Pics of the e28:
23509_1244026380570_1226670204_30653165_1258054_n.jpg

16146_1166749688701_1226670204_30479364_1567255_n.jpg

runningpanda

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to getting to know ya'll. I just debadged the trunk today. Finishing the wheels tomorrow, and the roof rack will be done within a week I hope.

I'm thinking about adding a push/bull bar to the front of the car. I know it seems absurd, but I'm interested to see how it would look. I'm also looking for a Mugen front lip for my car, so if you have one for a reasonable deal, let me know.

Anyways, I'll post some pictures in Eyecandy when the weather gets nicer.

Last edited:
Back