New Pictures of The Whip [56K]

CasoNLane

Reaction score

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Same ones I have. ADR Phantoms. But his are 19's, mine are 18's.

IMG_0858.jpg

r10h82.jpg

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
man i just remembered you went back to OEM mirrors...they look so much better man...did you also lower those windshield wipers like we were talking about at the meet?

i personally think you should go with OEM tails or red/clears...the LED's look too aftermarket...but thats JMO...take it or leave it...

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Those rims are hot. What kind are they?

Thanks Jp lol

man i just remembered you went back to OEM mirrors...they look so much better man...did you also lower those windshield wipers like we were talking about at the meet?
i personally think you should go with OEM tails or red/clears...the LED's look too aftermarket...but thats JMO...take it or leave it...

Yup, went bck to the oem mirrors...so so much better! Thanks for pressing me on that idea :)..and lowered the windshield wipers!
I sold my red/clears a while ago =(..but if i find a set for cheap i will throw those on and see what i think..But thanks for all your help man..u def have a good eye for the clean look_

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jp lol

Yup, went bck to the oem mirrors...so so much better! Thanks for pressing me on that idea :)..and lowered the windshield wipers!
I sold my red/clears a while ago =(..but if i find a set for cheap i will throw those on and see what i think..But thanks for all your help man..u def have a good eye for the clean look_

they go for like 80 shipped on ebay now days...pretty cheap for tails...

Back