New Sub Installed

OneLoud00Accord

Reaction score
silveraggie youre an idiot.

A) You trash talked eggy being from NY first
B) Underpowering can NEVER harm a sub as I said
C) Everything eggy has said has been correct while you have yet to make a single valid point, other than when you agree with someone else
D) You have no idea what car audio is about. Eggy has a q, which is an sq sub. The point isnt to be really loud, although im sure its louder than your crap, but to sound good getting moderatley loud. Get that audiobahn garbage out of here.

BTW eggy if your q is stock i wouldnt go much over 1000 i had mine around 1200 with MINOR clipping and ended up blowing it after a year, I didnt know much when I first installed it but I know a lot more now.

xx24xx

Reaction score
Wow this thread got off topic fast. Can't we all just get along?

A cap stopping your lights from dimming is arguable. Technically it doesn't stop the problem correctly because you simply make the alternator/electrical work harder causing strain to make everything work. I am done with this subject though. I don't like the way it's all headed. Ciao for now gentleman. :beer:

xx24xx

Reaction score
Hey OP I was browsing your pics again and I just wanted to say real nice and clean install man. I really like how it matches the color and all too. (even with the red logo matching the rear tails) Good job man!

Sorry for all the madness :argue:

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
wow that looks so clean! and you have a lot of space to put stuff. lol. im starting to miss my trunk space >.<

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
wow haha i hadnt read my entire thread until tonight
interesting discussions :huh:

I really like how it matches the color and all too. (even with the red logo matching the rear tails) Good job man!

wow that looks so clean! and you have a lot of space to put stuff. lol.

thanks for getting back to OP guys haha

Back