New to 6th gen. from atl.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Well if u want a set of springs to tide u over like I said I'm about to install my coilovers and to help u out ill give u my eibach pro kit springs for pretty much nothing

Millz

Reaction score
haha i know man! but i got new pics up. i had to put my stock air intake back on for the time being, so anyone got any ideas on how to get half a 3" cai kit, or where i could just get piping? i know i have seen some at like autozone and stuff, but i don't know the brand they are so its hard to tell what kind of reviews they get.

as far as i understand you already have the filter and its in good shape right?

get a plane-jane no-name short-ram or cold air intake pipe for your car (all over ebay for dirt cheap) and just swap the filter ... you can find no-name SRI's for like 20 bucks piping's all the same, you just won't get a kewwl sticker on it haha

very nice start, a drop will definately look good

(personally i'd take the above members deal, it's not a huge drop either so you'd be good to go :D)

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Shipping plus let's say like 50 bucks. They are pretty new good condition maybe less money though, maybe just charge u for shipping. We will see

AlexxxVicious

Reaction score
NOGO YOU ARE MY HERO. haha. i just realized i have been offered like six times by people who said they would help me work on my car. so instead of telling you all individually, if anyone needs help, i got you covered lol.

Back