New to 6th gen. from atl.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
The way I've been really learning about my car, well it helped I already knew about modifying cars before somewhat, but I started doing a lot of the instal work myself or with a friend and somedays I will do a lot of the DIY engine parts cleaning and stuff like that. and it helps that I've had this car for 5 years now. Like I said about the springs I might just take a drive down there just for fun when I get my coilovers on, and I'll bring the springs.

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Nice car yo!

Screw the SR Intake.. just remove the resonator box below. You'll get just about the same sound :thumbsup:

Then sell your AEM filter and get a K&N flat-panel filter and you're good to go.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think Kurtage has some Tokico Blues for sale to complement the Eibach springs...if you're changing the springs you'll want to change the shocks at the same time. Eibach Pro's give about 1.5" all around so they won't hurt OEM shocks in the short run, so if you don't have the money to get the shocks right now you can sport the springs for a while until you can get some. You'll just be doing double the work when you finally do get them and put em on.

Just don't ride on OEM shocks with aftermarket springs forever, haha.

SilverAggie

Reaction score
First, welcome to the best site for 6th gen owner's and lovers. Nice coupe, envious cause I wanted a coupe not a sedan. Can't complain cause my parents bought it though. Yeah, definitely slam it first and then worry about everything else later. And a AEM cold air sounds sick and gives a little bit more hp for a starting point. Ran into money problems after that and haven't gotten past this stage. Wish the best on making the coupe fresh!

AlexxxVicious

Reaction score
that would be sick ryder, haha, yeah i was looking through forums and realized that it wouldnt be too good to keep stock shocks with the springs for long. but i could see what he would want for em, and thanks silver!

Back