Newb Here

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up, my name is Derek but you can call me Valke. I drive a 2000 San Marino Red AV6 Coupe. Been lurking around here for a while now, so I figured I would finally introduce myself :D

I don't have all that much done to my car yet, but as soon as I get it paid off (which should be in the next couple months) I plan to start dumping money into it. Right now I've just got the ADR GT Sport 17x7's, an AEM V2 intake, Comptech strut tower bar, and an interior red/black c/f dash trim kit.

657988319_l.jpg

Sorry to post a pic when my car is still a 4x4, but my TEIN coilovers are sitting in the back seat. Being from CT, you never know with these New England winters, so I'll just wait until its warmer.

CHID0

Reaction score
welcom!! Nice ride. The coilovers would definately improve the appearance....you got a great base to improve on :thumbsup:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
nice work so far dood :thumbsup: as the resident whore of this site, i'd like to welcome u to the community :beer:

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I can already see that this forum is the most friendly I've been on. Can't wait until warmer weather so I can slap some more mods on, I've got some catching up to do. :)

6THGEN_AI4

Welcome man....nice start, I wish I could pay my car off...

Back