Newb Here

6THGEN_AI4

Do you have some interior pics...I wanna see the CF....

Sinful

Reaction score
Hey man, welcome. Yes another AV6 coupe indeed. Ahead of me with parts and i'm paid off already ;(

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
Is it real CF.....sorry for asking twice....:confused:

Yea its real C/F. I made a deal with myself that I wasn't going to do anything cheap with this car. So just for a trim kit it was fairly expensive. But somehow, the red in the C/F matches the san marino perfectly, I almost couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it. I'll see if I can get a picture taken tomorrow for you guys.

minituck04

Reaction score
6THGEN SEDANS................FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but welcome. hope you enjoy your stay. were not bitches like driveaccord. just remember to use the search button before asking questions

minituck04

Reaction score
ACCORDing2valke said:
but my TEIN coilovers are sitting in the back seat. .

where exactly do you live again. lol. jk bro. hope to see yoru car slammed soon

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
where exactly do you live again. lol. jk bro. hope to see yoru car slammed soon

haha,good luck getting that big heavy box out of the back seat of my coupe in a crowded condo complex parking lot :)

not planning on slamming my car either, roads are too bad around here. Probably just going to go with the default 2" drop.

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
alright guys as promised here's a little pic of my red/black Carbon Fiber interior trim. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first to be honest, its kind of shiny, but now I love it.

100_0844small.jpg

cg6boi

Reaction score
not bad, looks decent enough, my 7th gen came stock with CF trim, and no roads are bad enough for a slammed car haha, dont be a wuss haha jk, well 2" is better than 1.5" haha

Back