Newbie ? Headlight Options

efivefiveamg

Reaction score
http://tasauto.com/Product/Browse.aspx?d=861&p=1. To your right on that page. Depo headlights with amber strip from a reputable company.

Perfect, thanks so much!

I will order these right away, but can you confirm these are depo headlights? Depo is the brand/maker, right? Lol...newbie alert! The item doesn't say "depo" whereas the tyc lights say they are tyc.

Thanks for the help.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Perfect, thanks so much!

I will order these right away, but can you confirm these are depo headlights? Depo is the brand/maker, right? Lol...newbie alert! The item doesn't say "depo" whereas the tyc lights say they are tyc.

Thanks for the help.

TAS is a Vendor on here, so let them know you are on here and ask them about the lights, since there is no info on the website about whether they are Depo lights or not.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Perfect, thanks so much!

Thanks for the help.

They are DEPO lights, I can guarantee it. A lot of members on here know it as well. Doesn't hurt to message TAS Auto if you want to be 100% sure though :thumbsup:

efivefiveamg

Reaction score
They are DEPO lights, I can guarantee it. A lot of members on here know it as well. Doesn't hurt to message TAS Auto if you want to be 100% sure though :thumbsup:

Thx, I already messaged TAS but haven't heard back. Also, I did some more searching and found that a while back many members ordered these lights and experienced long delays in receiving them due to backorders. So I think I will wait to see if TAS gets back to me so I can be sure they have them in stock.

jwong512

Reaction score
Yeah, Tas does take awhile to get certain parts. I ordered they Hybrid Intake from them and I believe it took them over a month to get it shipped. However, I was very satisfied with my product :).

efivefiveamg

Reaction score
Guys-I haven't head back from TAS and its been a while. Should I just go ahead and order a set off ebay? I don't want to wait for a mth for a back ordered part and their failure to respond leads me to believe its back ordered.

Bucko

Reaction score
I know it's been like 2 years since the last post here, but if anyone is reading this... I installed my black housing headlights from eBay today... they didn't fit properly! :( Even after modifying the mounting pieces on the headlight units! :(

Back to searching for a remedy for this fitment issue! :(

Back