NYC gyro meet

eggs

Reaction score
you did your own retro? im thinking about that as my next mod.
no i bought it... i am thinking that i might wanna do my own now
hating on you right now lol....so whats the deal we still meeting up ....
dont hate on me my car is kinda beat now :rice:
my bad guys. something came up out of no where completely un-expected :sad:

and dont worry about it bro you atleast tried to set something up for everyone too meet

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Let's postpone it.... I actually have the perfect location... when I get back on a comp I will make the thread but potential location is citi field because when there isn't a game is pretty dead and really nice

not to mention the perfectly, horrific roads over there lol. but honestly other than that it's not a bad spot. ok it's not horrific...but you really gotta watch where you driving.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Oh so that's the name to that place. We used to just call that the Shea Stadium junkyard area. That's where I got my wheels and exhaust done and I DO NOT want to go back there.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Roads in the city aren't bad either but I didn't mind shooting in the city so we may possibly get good pics around the skyscrapers at night. But I think there won't be any spots (or safe spots) to park and take pics in the city. I'm assuming cops will be right onto us the minute we pull into any lot or space.

acedomain

Reaction score
Oh so that's the name to that place. We used to just call that the Shea Stadium junkyard area. That's where I got my wheels and exhaust done and I DO NOT want to go back there.

yea i still call it that ....only way i take my car back their is if its 4x4 :eh:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yea and i definitely CAN NOT go there. i went there last time with my friend to get his aluminum weld and i stayed by citi field...i told him to walk where ever you need to go but im staying here. another time my friend drove his STi there and it barely made it..at stock height.

anyway...i was thinking to make the date sept 4th though...2 weeks notice is enough. 1 week is too fast and not many people will be ready and what not. so question is do you guys want to meet in the day time or at night to show of our lights and all the other BS lol.

if it's in the day time let's meet at (no meet spot as of now, i realize that) 12pm. if you guys want to meet at night let's do it at 8pm...by the time everyone get's there it'll be dark.

if i can make a suggestion...if you guys want a WIDE OPEN field we should definitely go to floyd bennet field. if you guys want nice backgrounds and like "skyscrappers" i don't know..you guys choose that location then. OK GUYS, let's get this one together. the last one failed horribly...everyone flaked the last couple days. let's make this one happen please...one last meet before summer ends. :thumbup:

Back