NYC gyro meet

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
well we could but i was just suggesting that we make it 2 weeks notice so more people can come and NOT flake out last minute. it's really not up to me as im not the OP but suggestions are still welcomed.

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
great meet guys!!!!!! and this is why im always the outcast in civics and integra meets :peace:

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
thank you kindly.... but yea even though the host flaked... we still could of went uptown and took pics by the george washington, and then headed to queensboro for more and finished it off at the brooklyn bridge... just ideas for you guys

Nismode

Reaction score
So people actually showed up? Lol I woulda came through in that case.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
So lets plan a NYC cruise... lets think of a few points of interest and then we can make it up

acedomain

Reaction score
im down for the 5 boro cruise....i forgot to mention this my friends' friend that has a s2000 took pics at the 5 points in queens ...i would love to do that if possible not sure if we need permission or not .....

GCv6accorD

Reaction score
Roads in the city aren't bad either but I didn't mind shooting in the city so we may possibly get good pics around the skyscrapers at night. But I think there won't be any spots (or safe spots) to park and take pics in the city. I'm assuming cops will be right onto us the minute we pull into any lot or space.

word... my exhaust will get me pulled over asap

Back