OBX vs Megan

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
unless you're doing it to get a attention, i don't think it's ricer. it's going to be ricer next to any camero z28, the point is do you like it? and are you having fun? i drive an auto and i have fun in it.

.::Basil::.

Reaction score
very true i think i might save up and get an exhaust as well. Is there anywhere I can sample the sounds of the different exhausts available?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
you might have to ask some of the guys here who have exhaust. i don't because i choose not to, i'm trying for a real OEM look for now. the exhaust is the last thing i'm putting in, even though i don't have a lot of mods. just suspension, resonator, intake, tighter throttle wire.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I love they way your header looks cdubb. :D

Thanx man. Pics of my headers. Took these pics back in March. Excuse the dirty engine. :rolleyes:

mine101ba.jpg

mine111zz.jpg

mine125dz.jpg

mine130gn.jpg

mine143rh.jpg

.::Basil::.

Reaction score
looks awesome man. whats the orange thing on the front right corner of your engine? Also did you install the headers yourself?

cdubb77

Reaction score
.::Basil::. said:
looks awesome man. whats the orange thing on the front right corner of your engine? Also did you install the headers yourself?

Thanx. Sketch answered your question about the orange JDM Mugen "socks". Nah, Stage 3 Autosports in the Bronx, NY installed my headers and Blacknights headers for $75.00 each.

Hush

Reaction score
O i saw like a few days ago that someone got the megan cat back, and he doesn't like it cuz its hecka loud. has anyone else had to problem cuz i wanted to get it but if thats the case i'll save up for something else.

Back