WTB: OEM side underspoilers

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry, haven’t snapped the crack yet. Need to place a large mirror under the skirt then photograph the reflection.

It looks like the clear-bra really protected the front lip well. Good thing that it was only smeared. When you remove the clear-bra, your front lip should look like brand new, no? I'm curious to see if it can be buffed off, but others may tell you to just remove & reapply it b/c that's the whole point of protecting a piece when something like this happens.

Correct, if I removed the clearbra you’d never know anything happened to it. I’m going to try cleaning it up and if it’s a no go, it will be redone with 3M Ventureshield again.

Weren't your side skirts clear-bra'd also? The paint should not be coming off like that w/ the clear-bra... Well, it looks like it needs to be repainted, but it's hard to determine if it's cost effective to do it w/o seeing the crack you'll be showing.

No, sides were not clearbra’d, but with brand new ones going on I am definitely going to get them done. Probably 18” from the front of them. Side, bottom, and panel that faces the back of the front wheel will all be protected.

If I were you, I'd get those sides from Mr. BlkCurrantKord, and restore your current one(s) and keep them as a spare set. It'll be sweet, if those skirts will paint-match your car right away.

Agreed, I would keep the parts and get them repaired/painted to have as a spare set.

Yep we made a deal and I’ll be picking them up soon. I am going to look at getting the current ones repaired, either way definitely keeping them as spares. Wouldn’t mind having a front lip for a spare as well if I found one.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Fantastic, a full spare OEM set, wouldn't be a bad thing, but I see someone is looking to get the rear lip.

Good idea with the clearbra for the sides as well.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Finally got a photo of the skirt...it separated at the front panel that's behind the front wheel back 8" or so and curves inward...

temporary_zps7b97b1eb.jpg

Should be fixable I would think...

Back