Official May 28th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

J30MAN

Reaction score
Sooo I might not be making it to the meet :(

I have had to take 2 Saturday's off this month due to my second job and dont think I'm going to get the third one off sorry guys

call out sick ;)

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
hmmm i want to go ... noobs invited? ... not 100% if i'll be able to because im suppose to be going up to boston for memorial day weekend but if those plans get canceled i want to go to this meet ... or myb i can drop by for a few before heading up to boston.

acedomain

Reaction score
Sooo I might not be making it to the meet :(

I have had to take 2 Saturday's off this month due to my second job and dont think I'm going to get the third one off sorry guys

Sorry to hear that eggs....

anyone who plans on selling anything do it at your own risk. If u get screwed its on u for doing so i dnt know alot of these ppl just like u or anyone else...This is a meet and what u do is up to you but as a group we prefer no alcohol or drugs for everyones sake...but if u do bring keep it out of view and be responsible for yourself and others ...again this site doesn't Condone driving while intoxicated and isn't responsible for any lost property or merchandise sold that was false advertised or stolen.

acedomain

Reaction score
hmmm i want to go ... noobs invited? ... not 100% if i'll be able to because im suppose to be going up to boston for memorial day weekend but if those plans get canceled i want to go to this meet ... or myb i can drop by for a few before heading up to boston.

Open to anyone if u could make it show if not their are other times

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

newbs are plenty welcome...you should see how i went to the first meet....oh man was i embarrassed...

im sure you can tell which one is mine...
016.jpg

Back