Official May 28th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Ill be there for sure. Before I started my job I told my boss I wont be able to work saturdays because of the Detailing business that I have. So ill be there.

Sweet the more the merrier

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Ill be there for sure. Before I started my job I told my boss I wont be able to work saturdays because of the Detailing business that I have. So ill be there.

you mind bringing some things to help me take some scratches out? it's on my rear bumper.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Ill probably b there, might hav to b slammed on stock wheels tho unless i can get some cheap tires for the tl wheels before then

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
saturdays are better, and this has been posted far enough in advance so that people could make the appropriate plans in order to attend, if they really want to.​

J30MAN

Reaction score
Ill probably b there, might hav to b slammed on stock wheels tho unless i can get some cheap tires for the tl wheels before then

If you know someone with a low pro tire machine, you can get tires real cheap at OnlineTires.com. Thats where I got mine for 250ish shipped if I remember. And one of my dads buddies repairs tire machines so he just went to a shop he had already been to before and installed them for me there.

Back