Official Northeast (NY/NJ/CT) Sighting thread.

Nismode

Reaction score
There's a car almost like mine in my neighborhood in Brooklyn...heather mist EX V6 6th gen sedan with 8G coupe wheels, lip spoiler, and a type-r front lip. Really clean.

eggs

Reaction score
ok so i saw a blue 98-00 sedan with primer front bumper by wcc today to looked like you were staring me down in my car and going crazy on someone in a red acura legend

slowrider87

Reaction score
i know this is the NY/NJ/CT thread but i didn't feel it was appropriate to start one for VA since its close enough and there are almost no modded 6th gens that i've noticed... but i was driving home from work the other day and sas a black 6g coupe didn't have time to notice what year, but it was lowered and had what appeared to be a Civic SI wing on the back, i'd been thinking bout doing that for a little sportier look but still reppin the OEM flushmount, didn't know how it would look or how teh fitment would be, but it looked nice!! anyone know who this was? car was southbound on Liberia avenue, by glory days/wally world/ red robin. on friday the 12th of march

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i saw a blue 99 tearing *** up and down central avenue this weekend.. o wait that was me... ITS HONDA SEASONN!!!!!!!!!!

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Got a fresh siting for ya guys.
When: Yesterday, 11:38am
Where: Northbound on the Major Deegan, he pulled off at the 230th st exit
What was he driving: A red 98-00 sedan with rear tow hook, tints, chrome rims, and a pillar triple gauge pod.

Proof:
0422001139.jpg

0422001138.jpg

eggs

Reaction score
ok saw a white sedan on rt 100 yesterday looked like it was lowered and had an exhaust maybe?? it was around 2-215

and saw a silver accord with a blue body kit at the 7-11 on rt 100

good 6th gen spotting day for me

Back