*OFFICIAL* NY NJ MA CT Meet UPDATE*

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: *OFFICIAL* NY NJ MA CT Meet

Aww, hate to say it, but that's the day I have to go back to school. I had been convinced by 00Accord35 to bring my 4x4 too! O well, maybe next time... Hope you guys get a good turnout and have an awesome time! Cheers.

00Accord35

Reaction score

So is thing going to happen? Where did everyone go? Driveing 3hrs to meet to other cars is crazy evn for me. Has anyone heard from the boys over on
V6P if they will be coming?

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score

seem like no one else is interested
there should be 3 other members from mass on here
must get atleast 5 cars

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score

i cant make it..i got to take my homgirl and her sis to their college and drop them off and help carry stuff to their dormroom...hope you guys have fun

DK888

Reaction score

I'm 50/50. Wish it were closer to NYC. Gotta be at work at 930am in Yonkers.

CHID0

Reaction score

I would love to go but I gotta be somewhere else....maybe if the were more cars i'd sqeeze the meet into my schedule but i'm kinda tired of going to meets that are only 3-5 cars deep.

00Accord35

Reaction score

Lets throw this out there. How about a place in the middle. I don't know these places but I'll throw them out there and people can tell me whats there. New Loudon and Hartford, CT. Open for suggestion.
Last idea October 13th import wars Epping, NH we can rep 6th gen and try to get 15 to 20 cars to roll into the show.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score

Lets throw this out there. How about a place in the middle. I don't know these places but I'll throw them out there and people can tell me whats there. New Loudon and Hartford, CT. Open for suggestion.
Last idea October 13th import wars Epping, NH we can rep 6th gen and try to get 15 to 20 cars to roll into the show.

i guess its a no go on the 25th......we should definitely have a meet in the fall...moutain view + fall foliage = FTW

as for a meet in Ct...i would suggest somwhere in new haven or Rivervalley
http://www.friendsctstateparks.org/search.htm

Back