*OFFICIAL* NY NJ MA CT Meet UPDATE*

00Accord35

Reaction score
Re: *OFFICIAL* NY NJ MA CT Meet

i guess its a no go on the 25th......we should definitely have a meet in the fall...moutain view + fall foliage = FTW

as for a meet in Ct...i would suggest somwhere in new haven or Rivervalley
http://www.friendsctstateparks.org/search.htm

So lets reset this meet for Oct 6th at same location Skinner State Park. This will give people plenty advance to make time for the meet. I like the Fall mountian idea.

HybridAly

Reaction score

Hmm, I was going to say, this would have been fun to attend. But August 25th is my bachlorette party, and October 6th is my wedding! So, I won't be able to attend either way!

00Accord35

Reaction score

If we could get enough people to rep 6thgen we could go to import wars which is Oct 13th but it is Epping, NH. Might be a lilttle far for some.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

So lets reset this meet for Oct 6th at same location Skinner State Park. This will give people plenty advance to make time for the meet. I like the Fall mountian idea.

I'm going to be in NC that weekend.

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score

hmm how about sept? lets think of some dates to make it a good turn out

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

Looks like I'll be at college for every date mentioned so far... there are a few short breaks scattered about, but nothing promising. I'm not trying to sound important by throwing a date out there, but if you guys still are looking for when to do something, Sept. 29 is the best day for me. I don't know how you people feel about a Saturday.

If not then, then good luck peoples, I really wish I was around to go to meets and stuff, but next year when I'm done (finally!) with school I will be!

CHID0

Reaction score

Saturdays are the best days for me...I may be at GT Live the weekend of the 6th.

Drift

Reaction score

Saturdays are the best days for me...I may be at GT Live the weekend of the 6th.

Im going to be down in VA for GT live and the week before for Reline Time Attack. DSG has 3 cars going down there for these events this year. Hopefully we car get some more coverage and get back on the cover of Sport Compact Car again.

Depending on when this MA meet is, I may be down.

00Accord35

Reaction score

Ok judgeing by the replys it looks like more people can meet Sept, 29. If this is good I'll start a roll call on it.

Back