OFFICIAL Texas CCM Meet (Austin) Jan 23rd

Calamity Coyote

Reaction score
OK, trying to get some finalized numbers here. If I don't already have your name on the list, please let me know so I can update. What I have so far:

1. yo44boichris (meet only)
2. jfentes87 (meet only)
3. tomcarhonda
4. fltblkaccord00 (meet only)

On another note. I have been informed that an entire level of the garage is being reserved for the Dallas group driving down. So if you are part of this drive, it would probably help if you were grouped together already in the line in the order in which you would like to be to help speed up parking. If you are not part of the drive and are attending locally, you might want to contact a member who you would like to be grouped with and get them to leave you a spot next to them.

We now have an agenda for the Dallas drive folks as follows:

7:30a.m. to 11a.m. Cruise from Dallas to Austin

11:30a.m. to 12p.m. Meet up to eat lunch at Rudy's

12p.m. to 1p.m.: Eat lunch

1p.m. Roll to location spot, (staff and those that want to can have car group photo shoot), after cars are shot, they are free to go to their hotel or wherever they are staying at to get situated and come back at either 4p.m. or 5p.m. when early groups arrive or when groups arrive.

3p.m. staff & supporting staff will set up. I'll let supporting staff know to be there at 3p.m. so we can assign them what to do. Red shirts/Staff shirts on. Materials should all be there (banners, badges, business cards, photo station stuff, and club fliers to advertise the after party) Sponsors should show up at this time too to be on the first floor.

4p.m. Early car groups will come in. Cars that absolutely say that they do not want to be part of it can be told to park in Garage parking "B" first floor. First come, first serve. Ty and Tiffany will be in the entrance area where Scikotics' Raymond will be helping us direct traffic as well.

5p.m. Official Event Starts to 8p.m.

8:30p.m. CLEAN UP TIME, grab those red shirts supporting staff and tell them what to do! Haha, well, ask them nicely!

9:30p.m. We should be done cleaning. Ty has to be at the club at 10p.m. We all go to our hotels to change.

11p.m. to 12a.m. : After Party at Submerged Lounge. Most people will show up during this time to drink, chill, have fun

I think the club ends at 2a.m. or 3a.m.

SUNDAY

2p.m. We can eat lunch before or after this Lime Creek cruise and then everyone is off in their ways to go home

I'm still not sure if I'll be attending the cruise or not. Kind of depends on others with our party. Don't want to drive back alone. I'll go with the majority.

Calamity Coyote

Reaction score
Currently, somewhere around the ball park of 30+. But that's just those that have confirmed attendance. I also have seen post of groups coming without confirmed numbers to their groups. Personally, I expect 50+.

Jfuentes87

Reaction score
Sorry guys Im not gonna make it, I have a lot going on right now and I work kind of late.

Back