Photo Request: Intercooler Piping

akoutmos

Reaction score
Could you maybe do a back door routing on the intercooler like the Full-Race setups if you have a half size rad?

AFAccord

Reaction score
180 on the d side and more of a 90 to a 45 up on the p side. I'll snap some pics tomorrow. shoot me a text (703-297-7317) and I'll send them to you when I get to work and have some light to take pics in.

Ah, I gotcha. I'll have to see which way works best for me on the pass side. My intake piping of course goes down the opening where the stock airbox sits. That might make for a bit cleaner appearance having the one pipe leaving the engine bay, but would also make for a longer route. I'll have to mock up the pipe next weekend after the engine is in and see how difficult it would be to modify and run down above the trans. I'd like to avoid using as many couplers as possible until I'm able to have the pipes welded together.

Could you maybe do a back door routing on the intercooler like the Full-Race setups if you have a half size rad?

I'll have to see how much room I have behind the intercooler. I still have the AC condenser in the radiator support, so the half-rad doesn't really help me much in that aspect.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
I may not need it once the car is in Germany, but I'd love to see the naysayers survive a summer in SC without it (especially with black leather seats).

black leather seats are an issue, but put a towel on the seat and nut up Jason. i survived florida without a/c

Back