LeatherKicks

Reaction score
Id spend a little more and get this:

http://www.audioque.com/AQ750-Amplifier_p_46.html

Wire them as so.

2_4ohmDVC_1ohm.gif

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
yes, thats why it was posted. but you should have updated your old thread :lawl: nice choice on the ssa's tho...i kind of want

Boilerup15

Reaction score
yes, thats why it was posted. but you should have updated your old thread :lawl: nice choice on the ssa's tho...i kind of want

I felt like it would get more attention and answer my question quicker if I started a new thread. This site seems slow to me with people responding to threads, I just am not used to it. A truck forum I was on seemed like I would get answers very quickly if a question was asked.

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
Unless you're doing competition, any mainstream name will probably sound half-decent. Although if you really want quality, a sony amp ain't gonna cut it.

Boilerup15

Reaction score
After pricing the 2 dcon subs and the AQ amp I realized that is more money than I am wanting to spend right now. I was refered to another sub on another forum, http://www.crutchfield.com/s_575P2D210/Rockford-Fosgate-P2D210.html

I am definantly going with the AQ amp, but I don't think I want to spend $230.00 on subwoofers right now, what do you think of these Rockfords? I just want something of quality that will hit decent for a good price.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
That amp will be overkill for those subs, but it should still sound good. Memphis pr10s sound pretty decent sealed. I had one 15" sealed and sounded really nice.

Back