picked these up from acura dealership

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
As negative or neutral as some of the responses sounded, I think you need some major props, regardless of the color scheme you chose. Even though I think you should have gotten the rims free, $50 is still cheap. The way the curb rash was eliminated completely and smoothed out, looks professional. The two-tone paint looks unique and I think it would look good either on a gold, or white coupe. To increase the quality of the wheels, I would have them powdercoated, or painted a single color though - you can see on your wheels the blemishes around areas where you taped off on the spokes.

cjdm98

Reaction score
Interesting color scheme. But great job on the restore..Got my TL's for $200 with brand new tires.

travisn

Reaction score
did you have them put on a wheel balancing machine to make sure they spin true? you cant really straighten an aluminum wheel.

and when i worked at honda we took scrap aluminum to the junk yard, i think wheels like that got 20-30 a wheel.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
that acutally looks really good... if i had a 5lug, i would want those...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wat did u do to fix the bends? :thinking:

u need special machines to do tht... good job on teh curb rashes tho... but i still won't put them on til i get the bends fixed

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You need to resize those pics. Good job on the restoration, but I'm with Ray on the color scheme.

david5788

Reaction score
nice pickup pretty good deal. but iuno if you can expect to get any profit on it since we know you picked it up for 50. and you wanna pocket 375 after? i guess so

Back