*PICTURES*Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exhaust

JLaneAccord

Reaction score
Re: Apexi Ws2 and Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines

Damn, they have some in stock? I sent them an email about it and they told me the price, but I forgot. They said they had none in stock and I emailed them back and never got a response back from them.

Edit: This was about a year ago though lol.

Yeah, I got an email 3 days after my paypal went through(when i bought) saying this item ships directly from Apexi themselves,That was on 4/26/12. I called today and THmotorsports confirmed it had shipped and would take 5-7 business days. Im in no rush tho. From Cali to Virginia.. gonna wait.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Not bad I must say, good luck with the suspensions and new exhaust system.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

Not bad I must say, good luck with the suspensions and new exhaust system.

Thanks alot man! I will have pics up soon, so stay tuned. I will lower the front next friday prob. and the back the friday after that(dnt ask.) lol

itzcharlie

Reaction score

Funny how you even bother to comment. Ive searched. I just want new opinions, new people join all the time.

sorry i just dont believe this is eye candy with no pics. If you wanted reviews on apexi ws2 this could have been posted in product review.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

sorry i just dont believe this is eye candy with no pics. If you wanted reviews on apexi ws2 this could have been posted in product review.

True, no pics. Just wanted more info thats all. Pics are coming

Cpyro

Reaction score

I just installed my WS2 that i got from THmotorsports a few weekends ago. the muffler is ****ing huge lol but i like. The sound is exactly what i wanted. a lil growl when u start it and u only really hear it when ur hitting the gas. while u cruise there is little to no drown. Maybe after a few thousand miles it will change but for now its perfect!

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

Thanks man, thats what i wanna hear:)

MNAccord98

Reaction score

Hey guys, just making a thread to show you what the koni yellow struts look like on the LOWEST perch setting in the front with the eibach sportlines. I will have this done in about a week or so.

IN THE MEANTIME I want some feedback...
-I will be getting an Apexi WS2 exhaust this week. I want to know how You like your exhaust if you got this one and what you don't like about it. Thanks.

make custom exhaust! buy mufflers have a shop bend some pipes and weld some hangers on for you and go at it. should cost under half what you would pay for a premade cat back online.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score

I was on v6p earlier this morning when I saw an Apexi world sport dual exhaust up for 200 plus shipping. Used, modded for a cl-s but the seller said the pipe was just extended and can be cut to fit back to 98-02 v6 accords.

Back