planning on suspension and wheels

dcmystery21

Reaction score
why not get fnf's instead of buying gr2's and stechs? you would only have to pay around 100 more. I had that exact same setup and switched over to fnf's and i havent looked back yet. its worth the couple extra bucks.

as far as the gap, that is about the lowest you will get on lowering springs.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
why not get fnf's instead of buying gr2's and stechs? you would only have to pay around 100 more. I had that exact same setup and switched over to fnf's and i havent looked back yet. its worth the couple extra bucks.

as far as the gap, that is about the lowest you will get on lowering springs.

well my struts were shot cause i had 174k miles on stock struts so my parents are replacing them with kybs for christmas so i thought half the price will be cut down so it would cost me a little bit less to go with a mild drop

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I had S-Tech springs on my old accord and loved them. They provided a well balanced drop/performance combo especially for the bad roads in manhattan. Go with the 18x8's and you'll love it. Seriously.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
I had S-Tech springs on my old accord and loved them. They provided a well balanced drop/performance combo especially for the bad roads in manhattan. Go with the 18x8's and you'll love it. Seriously.

i guess im switching my fix onto coilovers. id rather just save up for something i will like opposed to something i will have to change in the future. basically what everybody has been telling me

Mikey

Reaction score
Im kind of in the same boat. My suspension savvy friends are telling me Koni Yellows and GCs, because i want a softer, more OEM-ish ride but as was said earlier, i dont want to go with a shock/spring combo only to regret not getting COs/

:(

Back