Popo Hunting season sucks...

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
you could take it infront of a judge and ask to pay some of your fine with community service.

officers don't have quotas, neither do pd departments. They go out only as often as is needed. Its like hunting, too much and you won't be able to bring in enough, too little and you're not making as much as you could. The fact is that if you're doing something illegal there is little leniency as you have broken the law.

and the reason they have new vehicles is because ford had to kill the crown vic because it was a dangerous vehicle to operate for officers, they didn't get them because they were bringing in all this money by issuing tickets.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I don't know about Texas, but most states have a number on the ticket you can call to find out what your fine is so you don't have to go to court.

US3D98

Reaction score
I don't know about Texas, but most states have a number on the ticket you can call to find out what your fine is so you don't have to go to court.

yea lol i know but i wanna go to court just to see if i have any other options like probation or somthing to work it out with them cause i dont want my insurance to raise up.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Your insurance may not go up depending on what company you use. I know I just got new insurance when I got married, and I talked to several agents about it. StateFarm doesn't consider you a risk for speeding until you've received two tickets in a certain time period. So for my one ticket my rates didn't change. But like John said, the only other option is going to be community service. I don't know what kind of probation they would even give you for a speeding ticket. The cost of your probation would be more than your speeding ticket would generate.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
officers don't have quotas, neither do pd departments. They go out only as often as is needed. Its like hunting, too much and you won't be able to bring in enough, too little and you're not making as much as you could. The fact is that if you're doing something illegal there is little leniency as you have broken the law.

and the reason they have new vehicles is because ford had to kill the crown vic because it was a dangerous vehicle to operate for officers, they didn't get them because they were bringing in all this money by issuing tickets.

that's what they want you to think :roy:

crown vic was a dangerous vehicle? :huh: how can u say that when they have used the same car for decades up to this day?

Millz

Reaction score
^ agreed,

please lay off the quota B/S you got stopped cause u were speeding

a. pay the ticket
b. fight the ticket urself
c. hire a paralegal to fight the ticket for you

the end

Latest posts

Back