Posts pics of drop****LIMIT 2 Pics****

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
^^ that looks real good man. hows the ride on those coilovers? also are those 18s?

Rides kinda stiff, but I need to upgrade my struts. They're kinda old. And yes, those are 18s. :D

theaccordian

Reaction score
Dont foget our fenders dont line up. Our front fendes are higher than the rears. So if you want an even drop and wheel gap all around your *** is gonna be higher than the front. When adjusting my omnis it looked as if the back was lower because I was looking at the fender gap. But actually my car was even. Try looking at the car itself rather then looking at fender gaps. So when peopee say it looks like its sagging actually the car itself is even, but the fender gaps are different.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
Dont foget our fenders dont line up. Our front fendes are higher than the rears. So if you want an even drop and wheel gap all around your *** is gonna be higher than the front. When adjusting my omnis it looked as if the back was lower because I was looking at the fender gap. But actually my car was even. Try looking at the car itself rather then looking at fender gaps. So when peopee say it looks like its sagging actually the car itself is even, but the fender gaps are different.

That makes good sense.....

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Here's mine:
Apex'I World Sport Damper coilover, dropped about 2,25 with Ingall's camber kit in front

2b9c274c.jpg

773ef49b.jpg

i'm riding with 205/50/17 during summer. I love my car the height he is, just perfect for me.

acrod99

Reaction score
img1791s0bc.jpg

img16127qa.jpg

I'm on shatty dropzone sleeve-overs/dropzone shocks(around a 2" drop)-they SUCK! If i keep the car, i'm getting Omnipowers.

Back