Posts pics of drop****LIMIT 2 Pics****

Hush

Reaction score
Thanks for the info NINaudio. i guess i'm going to go with H techs then, my friend's on them and theres bearly any camber wear at all, plus i guess its a better idea for me to get Htechs cuz the Stechs are kinda low and i drive alot of people around, large people as a matter of fact. with me and then in the car my car would be so low... i see you have image dynamic audio stuff, i just got a sub from them and i'm envies, i wanted to get some audison amps but its way to much, so i had to get something i'm not to pleased about, kicker amps. they are the cheapest, best sounding amps i can find. but my system will be mix and matched, i want some diamond audio speakers and have my ID sub running on kicker amps, and i still need to save for a better Head unit, alpine CDA 9835 if i can find a good used one or get a CDA 9855. sorry for going off subject.

hiperb0y

Reaction score
for my neuspeed sports i only needed it for my rears fronts were ok

hiperb0y

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
damn, i have 17s, haha, so it wont look as full as youre looks. i really like that drop, think i might go with that maybe. but you said the struts can lower it a little more, so that might work perfectly for me. haha, thanks for the info :)

if your gonna get konis there are two types, Regular Koni Yellow Sports have 3 perches and the Neuspeed Edition Koni Yellow SP3 have 5 perches, i have the SP3s, I would reccomend gettin those if your gonna use the lower perches. Koni reccomends that you use the middle perch for lowering springs (which i did) and only to use the lower perches for stock springs, but Ive heard of people using the lower perches with lowering springs so I think it should be fine.

justvtec

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
pa2905644yu.jpg

pa2905653st.jpg

Neuspeed Race Springs:
Lowers approx. 2.25 (F) & 2.0 (R)
KYB shocks

Damn u really slamed that bitch to the ground huh!
so when is it time for rims?

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Heres my car when I had air ride and silver rims.(Its the white one in the back.)
Civic20Red-Multicolor201.jpg

Heres my car now. Ground Control Coilovers and factory struts.

front.jpg

Sonnick

Reaction score
^^ that looks real good man. hows the ride on those coilovers? also are those 18s?

klee

Reaction score
justvtec said:
y do u say that?

I have never seen the rear end of any 6th gen accord tucking that bad in the rear with Neuspeed race springs. There is something up with CDubbs setup. I remember he mentioned it before.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
^^^^Actually, I think it's pretty nice
It's probably the angle of the shot because in person it doesn't look bad at all. As a matter of fact, most drops on the Accord sedan may appear lower in the rear than the front but really isn't. Hell, mine is like that and I'm lowered 1.5F/1.3R and we both have subs in the trunk.

Back