FS: Prelude Sport Shifter !!!!!!!!

accord786

Reaction score
1500 for everything is a steal lol wht tranny do they use?

omg i might be doing this soon man !! hows ur car running comapred to the auto it picks up faster huh?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
1500 for everything is a steal lol wht tranny do they use?

omg i might be doing this soon man !! hows ur car running comapred to the auto it picks up faster huh?

i just got the f23 tranny :/ i hear its better for boost cuz of the longer gears tho lol :thumbsup:

and i love the car now haha. i dont think ill ever go back .. driving my dads camry is like ZOMGWTFBBQ compared to mine now ha .. before i was just like .. -_- .. when i had to drive the camry but eh .. lol

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Lol I already got a Razo knob and shift boot. If the tiptronick shifting worked I might consider it, but I already got my wannabe look in check :thumbsup:

Ofnir107

Reaction score
Does OP or anyone know if there are any advantages to using the CL/TL shifter over the Prelude shifter or vice versa? TIA.

slaiguy

Reaction score
no aftermarket or other oem shift knobs? i just bought the same assembly on ebay and dont like the knob...

themachine

Reaction score
i bought the same from ebay myself, i thought the OP said it would work with any manual shift knobs? I was about to buy a manual one, glad i checked the forum..anyone can clarify this?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
i threw on a universal knob and it worked fine. i used one listed as universal, and it fit just fine and looked great.

Back