problem with key copying

Jeffro

Reaction score
The price must have gone up on those copies too, because when I got my car new, I got 2 extra copies for $60 each... Damn inflation, but I'm glad I've got my copies though :D

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
damn man, them keys are got some diamonds in them bitches or something? i STILL cannot process anything more than $5 for a key...PLEASE tell me i'm not the only one. SHITHEADS!!!

Jeffro

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
damn man, them keys are got some diamonds in them bitches or something? i STILL cannot process anything more than $5 for a key...PLEASE tell me i'm not the only one. SHITHEADS!!!

To tell you the truth, that's cheap... My friend had a 2001? Stratus and it was like $105 for a copy... $75 is great, as bad as that sounds lol

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:

Yo I can't afford that copy neither thats why I got only one key.
and yeah damn inflation. ja,ja,ja,
LOL

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
with all these safety features, imoblizer specifically, all u need is to pump the brakes a certain # of times and it starts up. its really sad...

Mojeans69

Reaction score
when i bought my car they only had one key and they told me that their gonna make another key for free but it usually caosts $80...$5 for the key and $75 for the programming :eek:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
WHAT? YOU NEED TO PROGRAM THE BITCH?
it's JUST A KEY, it has no batteries in it, it has no alarm attached to it. it looks just like a household key.
damn man, this is...weird.

BadgerType, what do you mean pump the brake and it'll turn?

Back