problem with my windshield wipers

nsjames

Reaction score
remove cowl, relocate wiper motor to passenger side, fabricate new bellcranks and linkages.

done.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Lmao Millz bring me some of what you had before this thread on thursday night :p :p butttt now to get seriouzz, what if you really do something crazy and unique...retrofit and mount the wipers/motors on the top of windshield/ beggining of roof. They will do exactly what you want...start left-go right-then come back left. In addition they'll also be cleaning more of the upper area of the glass hence making driving for "tall" people easier lolzzz :p

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I hope you aren't serious, there would be one hell of a big space that the wiper wouldn't cover on the drivers (LHD) side. It would be right in the line of sight depending on how you sit.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I hope you aren't serious, there would be one hell of a big space that the wiper wouldn't cover on the drivers (LHD) side. It would be right in the line of sight depending on how you sit.

But you can probably get a longer wiper blade, go as far as it barely touches the end. or worse case scenario just drive with a lean :rofl:

Millz

Reaction score
it sounds like your trying to make a RH drive car, which would require modding the fire wall, thus making the car a salvage tittle, that is if you ever plan to sell it

firewall? :ugh2: comon, what part of "OUT-OF-THE-BOX" thinking didn't you understand?

i spent the day at home trying to figure out WTH to do and this is the result

12668ot.jpg

Lmao Millz bring me some of what you had before this thread on thursday night :p :p butttt now to get seriouzz, what if you really do something crazy and unique...retrofit and mount the wipers/motors on the top of windshield/ beggining of roof. They will do exactly what you want...start left-go right-then come back left. In addition they'll also be cleaning more of the upper area of the glass hence making driving for "tall" people easier lolzzz :p

can i rig this up with zipties somehow? obviously i'd use black ones to match my paint

Back